You know what?
If you are looking for a high-quality watch at a reasonable price, this Bulova Accu Swiss can definitely meet your requirements.
It has not only an impressive look but also advanced technology like Swiss movements for maximum accuracy.
Now, it’s time to discover the detailed information below.
To know why the Bulova Accu Swiss is a worthy investment, you need to learn all the following aspects carefully.
And in this Bulova Accu Swiss review, I will show you why you should pay attention to this masterpiece.
- Looks more beautiful and luxurious in real life compared to product images
- Adjustable size to fit any user
- Great accuracy
- Can complement almost all kind of outfits
- Might be a bit bulky for some people
What is the watch movement?
It is the heart of a watch, an intricate mechanism with many moving parts.
They combine together to keep track of the time.
This Bulova Accu Swiss Men’s 63C120 features a Swiss quartz movement.
This technology is applied to approximately 90% of watches all over the world.
Why is it so popular?
There are some reasons as follows:
- When it comes to time, these movements are extremely accurate and reliable, which has been proven in laboratory testing. They vibrate 32,768 times per second, creating a signal with a precise frequency.
- The Swiss movement watches can constantly run until the battery dies. They only require battery replacements and minimal manual maintenance. And the lifespan of a battery can last from 2-5 years.
- Compared to the mechanical movement watches, the quartz movement watches are cheaper because they are battery-driven with fewer moving parts.
What is the best outstanding feature of the case?
The manufacturer can maintain maximum symmetry on both sides.
The pronounced polished bezel creates a pretty thick design (about 15 millimeters).
This design has a crown with the Bulova logo between two buttons to set time and date.
Please take a look at the best part:
Thanks to the half-circle milled shallowly under the crown, you only need to pull the crown for time and date settings.
Although the center of the case back isn’t polished, you can see the polished case bottom.
The construction of the case is very durable since it is fixed with 6 screws.
If essential, you have to use a special screwdriver to unscrew them.
On the surface of the case back, there is all information about the model, such as country of production, type of glass used, and serial number, material.
So, you don’t have to spend your time looking for these details anywhere else.
Bulova Accu Swiss is a functional watch.
The left side of the dial features a minimal second hand, which is divided into four parts.
Meanwhile, the upper part has a subdial with a 30-minute scale.
On the lower part, there is a 12 hours chronograph subdial.
You can use this chronograph to time several things, for example, how long it takes to brew your coffee.
To use this function, let’s press the button at 2 o’clock and press it one more time to stop.
The button at 4 o’clock allows you to reset the chronograph.
The hands of these three subdials are made from steel and polished, which makes your whole watch look more luxurious.
The main hands including minute and hour hands have beautiful designs of elongated leaves.
On the right side, there is a date window, allowing you to read the day of the week and month.
You will also see “Bulova Accu-Swiss” above and “Automatic” below as the unique marks of the Bulova brand.
There is a tachymetric scale around the dial, as well.
Note: T is seconds measured by the chronograph. And T = 3600 (the number of seconds in an hour).
If your tachymeter shows 120, it means that you are traveling 120 miles or kilometers per hour.
You can apply this function for other tasks such as timing how much work you can complete within a specific time.
The covering of the watch dial is made from anti-reflective sapphire, which can minimize the glare and improve readability.
Furthermore, the material is scratch-resistant, keeping your watch safe all the time.
When looking at the watch bracelet, you can immediately recognize the high level of workmanship.
The external links on 2 sides are brushed while the middle one is polished, creating a very delicate design.
With the 22mm lugs and 20mm clasp, you can adjust the watch towards a solid clasp.
Although there’s not micro-adjustment, you have links of different lengths to match the bracelet to your wrist circumference.
What’s more, the bracelet is made from stainless steel, bringing many outstanding features:
- Thanks to high resistance to corrosion, the watch can put up with different conditions such as chloride bearing environments, acids, alkaline solutions, and elevated temperatures and pressures. Also, it resists scaling even at cryogenic temperatures.
- The stainless steel surface finishes result in a high-quality and aesthetically pleasing look.
- This material helps you clean your watch at ease. It takes less effort on your end to maintain the bracelet as well.
Other special features
- 12-hour chronograph function
- Precision timing to 1/1000th of a second
- The most accurate movements all over the world
- Precisionist-class torsional resonator movement
- Curved mineral crystal
The 300 meters water resistance allows you to use this watch in wet conditions.
The producer doesn’t save on the packaging.
The packaging is very thick and heavy to ensure you have an excellent impression.
After unboxing white cardboard, you will see a well-finished and impressive varnished box with “Bulova Accu-Swiss” on the top. How luxurious!
Overall customer reviews
At this price, most customers appreciate the accuracy of this watch, thanks to the Swiss Automatic Movement.
They also love the perfect chronograph and tachymeter feature, solid weight, and a very nice finish.
However, some people complain about customer services and delivery.
Some even received a broken watch.
And they must wait for some days to get a new product.
But it seems like everything came out to be ok in the end.
And due to the disadvantage of weight, most user customers rated the product:
- Appearance: 8/10
- Performance: 10/10
Is this Bulova Accu Swiss watch worthy?
Bulova Accu Swiss is a luxurious and functional watch.
Do you want to make a purchase now?
Did you get all the essential information after reading this Bulova Accu Swiss review?
If you still want to know other related information or you know anything else, you can leave your comment in the section below.
In case you find this post useful, please share it.
Are you interested in other products?
Just let us know.
If possible, we will write reviews about them.
Thank you for reading this article.
Have a great time.